[Foundation-l] Re: Brainstrorming at Kennisnet (Sabine)

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Thu Jul 28 10:21:42 UTC 2005

Sabine,

> How can you ever only think about something like that? Please, before
> making such assumptions use your grey cells.

I am using them I have had to think a year and communicate with gerard
for a year to come to this conclusion.

> People who talk like you in public to miscredit others just are ...
> better not to say otherwise I'd reach the same level you have and I
> definitely won't.

Well I have the guts to do it in public and not behing his back. I am
doing it where he can see it in front of his eyes.

> If you have a problem with Gerard or someone else I'd kindly invite
> you to do this privately and not in public mailing lists.

I have discussed it privately for about 6 months, through IRC, Skype and
mail and he simply never listens. Not to me nor to anyone else. In the
beginning I thought I might be stupid or an idiot, untill I noticed many
others having the same feelings. The difference is they say it around
his back, I have been telling it to him in the open or privately with
him. Now it has reached a boiling point as far as I am concerned and I
am at a point that I will not accept the way Gerard works anymore.

> Another thing I would kindly ask you is to reconsider the language you
> use - certain terms are not appropriate for public. You could have
> written "basically get not considered as they should" - not everyone
> is used to a certain "style".

Like everything I do I write the way I am. I have no reason to hide who
I am, or how I think, or to hide my intentions. I have always been
straight and what I say is what I think. I do not hide my thoughts
behind politically correct phrasemongering.

> I am upset, really upset.

So am I but we are upset both for different reasons.

Waerth/Walter