[Foundation-l] Re: Swedish, Spanish, French Wikinews set up

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Mon Jan 31 19:25:55 UTC 2005

Anthere schrieb:

> Was it so difficult to send a mail to the french mailing list or post
> on our main pump ?

I already said that I announced the creation of fr.wikinews.org on
#fr.wikipedia, where someone else then replied that they put the
announcement on the French Village Pump. Why do you keep bringing up the
same already refuted accusations?

> Well, consider it an important information : if people complain about
> your bold actions regularly, there must be a reason.

Sure, but if Anthere complains about my bold actions regularly, that
just means that everything is normal.

Regards,

Erik