[Foundation-l] Re: The ideas wiki idea

Kiss All kissall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:33:17 UTC 2005

Yes. Many , many and many good ideas just went away because there were
no enough resources to carry them on, no matter in academic
,industrial or even personal areas.  And some of them are really
beneficial to human beings.

Thus, It is really good to have a centralized place to put those
immature, discontinued ideas and let any others to refine them and
realize them. All of the participants must agree to contribute their
ideas and efforts to the general public.

However, you got the point: we need a practical license for this type
of intellectual property. Mostly it contradicts the current patent
laws. Just like free software contradicts copyright. We need a
"Stallman" in this area too,.

My basic assumption here is: To a better future of human being, we
need share many more than just knowledge. Knowledge is just rice and
flour. There are many more important things we need to spread and pass
down: such as wisdom and good ideas.

Simply to know something does not help us too much, we need to find
good ideas about how to use these knowledge and produce something
brand new. I'd like to be a person knowing a little and produce
something rather than a person knowing a lot but produce nothing.

Best regards.

--
Be good....