[Foundation-l] Re: foundation-l Digest, Vol 10, Issue 23

Reuven R. a2k_mail at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 12:51:38 UTC 2005

heyo! :)

> > a general idea - what if there was a patent-wiki?
> to write down
> > softwere(mostly) patents which u want to keep
> availible to the public
> > - providing proof of their existance before any
> other registration
> > attempt? and serving as a lisintg of availible
> methods and such...
> >
> > this could be an idea for the preservation(or
> something?) wiki which
> > suggested writting down how things work before the
> end of the
> > civilization as we know it.. ;p
>
> I like it. I wouldn't restrict just to software
> though. What sort of
> licence did you have in mind.
I'm afraid I can't really anwser it as I don't have
any legal education, I could explain a general idea
but I'm preety sure it's the one you have in mind ^^*

> > and who'd thought that we'll need
> http://www.petitiononline.com/rjw23/
> > ,eh?
>
> "When performing a search for the word "Jew" on
> google.. the first
> result is a site that has been notorious for being
> anti-semitic.. the
> site is called jewwatch.com"
>
> Have you noticed which site is actually number one
> these days?
>
> Christiaan
Wow I didn't notice it has changed... I'm loving
Wikipedia more by the hour.. ;)

Reuevn R.

=====
http://www.mia.org.il/petition/index1.html
http://hungersite.com

in case, ur wondering, about the first link -
http://www.terror-victims.israel.net/mainh.swf

and who'd thought that we'll need http://www.petitiononline.com/rjw23/ ,eh?