[Foundation-l] Concern with performance issues

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:10:28 UTC 2005

Why, what is wrong with having "people dedendent on the Foundation for
a regular source of income."? If we were to use only contract workers,
a new person would have to learn the whole system every 3 months, and
it would also make longer term projects more difficult to
do. Contract workers, for sys admin is just crazy talk.

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/