[Foundation-l] Forking the Wiki

Traroth traroth at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 5 16:57:00 UTC 2005

This was easy to guess looking my email... :)
And the point IS relevant : I think to do such a
"universal" memorial is not possible, because of the
sensitivity of the potential contributors, and to try
it will degenerate into a chaos. Can you imagine
Palestinians and Israelis, Iraqis and Americans
writing about dead people, killed by the "other one" ?
I can't...

Traroth