[Foundation-l] Proposal for Wikikids

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 08:33:58 UTC 2005

Hows about we get crackin' on the wikijuior project first and try to
make it a succes, and from it some valuable answers to some of the
concerns with wikikids may present themselves.

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 16:19:57 -0800, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> We are dealing with two different groups here.  The POV warrior, the
> troll and the pornographer want their effort to be seen.  For some the
> thrill is in the fight.  It's quite the opposite for the pedophile.  His
> editing activity will avoid controversy. On matters of interest to
> children he will want to blend in as a cool member of the community
> providing just the kind of information that kids want. He wants to build
> confidence so that the kids will feel at ease to meet him when he's ready.
>
> Ec

...or she.

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/