[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikinews-l] Wikinews & Bloggers: Open Chat on February 5

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:45:56 UTC 2005

Erik, this is a great idea. Though I'm wondering if there's a way to
establish a dialogue that isn't necessarily real-time, but something
we can keep open and have a continuing conversation.

RSS is essential for Wikinews. For example, for a page like
[[en:Current_events_in_Hong_Kong_and_Macao]], it would be great to
have an RSS feed of the latest news headlines that blog sites can
incorporate. It would be great for a blog site I'm overseeing,
http://www.chattergarden.com.

Another question is how to address all the "Current events..." pages
in Wikipedia, and how they relate to what Wikinews is doing.

-Andrew