[Foundation-l] Re: Import question

Rich Holton rich_holton at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 03:24:06 UTC 2005

--- Rowan Collins <rowan.collins at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:07:49 +0100, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > I suggest another list : wikitech-l at wikimedia.org
>
> Actually, mediawiki-l would be an even better match (intended for all
> the MediaWiki users out there, as opposed to the core MediaWiki and
> Wikimedia developers and maintainers); but since Rich has forwarded
> the message already, wikitech-l's good enough.

Thanks, Rowan. I actually was going to direct the question to
mediawiki-l, but I noticed that the description there is "MediaWiki
announcements and site admin list", which doesn't sound like the right
place. But I also know that the actual subject matter is more in line
with a general technical support list.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to clarify that list's purpose.

-Rich