[Foundation-l] Re: promotional items (was no subject)

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 23:20:52 UTC 2005

Sj a écrit:
> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 06:00:11 +0100, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Well...
>>
>>Anyone interested by illustrator or xpress or high quality pdf files for
>>business cards, high resolution logos and leaflets, as well as ppt
>>presentation may contact me by mail and we'll figure out how to send 20
>>mb files by mail.
>

> I have about a gig of web-accessible space on my machine you can use
> to store files;
> can you use FTP to upload them to me?  You can also mail anything
> smaller than 5MB to this gmail account...

Thanks

I will explore feasability in the next few days. The files are over 10 MB...

My first move will be to post the remaining printed leaflets to Walter,
so that they can be available for FOSDEM. This is more important, and
slow postal travel will be less expensive. I am glad it will be a
ressource over there :-)

I may be little online in the next days I think, because I fear I got
the flu. Feels like getting under cover.

Ant