[Foundation-l] New project licensing

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:40:05 UTC 2005

On 8/25/05, Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> What is this project about anyway? I can't access it right now for some reason.
> If it is, as I suspect, related to taxonomy or is focused on creating articles
> about living things

It's a genealogy site. The main page says:
"One of the main aims of the WikiTree Project is to provide a central
place on the Internet for kin information about all people we know
ever lived, automatically construct bloodline trees, and watch the
gradual emergence of global family forest of humanity."

Angela.