[Foundation-l] Re: Information flow

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Tue Aug 23 07:24:30 UTC 2005

Brion Vibber wrote:

> Is there something in particular you'd like to see added to our
> process?

There is nothing more to wish for in response time, server uptime,
and features.  It worries me a little that so much money needs to
be spent on hardware, which I think could be done with less.
However, the board should focus on a higher level, asking what
makes contributors more or less productive, or what makes people

In order to analyze what makes some projects more successful than
others, we need statistics to know which projects are successful.
Why hasn't Wikistats been updated since May?  And will we ever see
web traffic statistics again?

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)