[Foundation-l] Re: Fundraising meeting September 17

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 05:27:39 UTC 2005

wmf at timshell.com wrote:
> I have scheduled an open meeting for September 17 to discuss lessons
> learned in the current drive that can help us improve the next drive.
>
> Everyone is welcome to attend.  If we arrive at any good ideas, these will
> be conveyed to the Board and officers, who are meeting on September 18.
>
> The meeting will be at 18:00 UTC in the #wikimedia-meeting channel on IRC.
>
> Add your comments and suggestions to the meeting page, which can be found
> here:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_meeting%2C_September_2005
>
> Tim Shell

Hi

Please Tim, do consider posting on meta the log of this meeting so that
all those not able to attend can get informed of issue discussed.
Several editors asked for those and this meeting should not contain
anything confidential.

I probably will not be there myself as the time is not compatible with
family life.

Talking about meeting, I recommand assisting to the open meeting on
august 27th, 20 utc : http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_agenda

Amongst the issues discussed, the creation of an incubator wiki, was
suggested. The idea would be to host projects or languages not yet
approved formally (but sufficiently interesting and viable to be allowed
on the incubator). It could concern projects such as wikiversity, or
some of the test wp (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Test-wp) which are
currently spoiling the recent changes on meta.

ant