[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Spammer trick - image uploads abused

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 04:55:13 UTC 2005

I agree with Mark on this. Turning off external linking, if such a
thing could be made possible, would be much more helpful than
disabling images. Having all non-fair-use images go to commons would
be great, but I'd rather wait until Single Login was implemented
before enforcing this.

I've included Mark's post below since it was sent only to wikitech and
this thread should be kept on foundation-l.

Angela.