[Foundation-l] Re: Information flow

Puddl Duk puddlduk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:23:11 UTC 2005

On 8/18/05, Christopher Mahan <chris_mahan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Please bend over so that I can say it very softly and privately in

Also, in some cultures and for some people individually, not speaking is a
> form of assent, and speaking is reserved for pointing out problems.
> This may make some people seem to only criticize, when in fact they
> fully support and are involved.
>
> Chris Mahan
> 818.943.1850 cell
> chris_mahan at yahoo.com
> chris.mahan at gmail.com
> http://www.christophermahan.com/

This is very true or me. I think a thousand things that Anthere does are
great, but have never said so. The only interaction we've had involves
unpleasantness, and are 'one in a thousand' events. I can easily see (now
that Chris has pointed this out) how Anthere could view my cumulative posts
as a personal attack, that wasn't my intention. Sorry Anthere if you got
this impression. I'll try to say some nice things once in a while :)