[Foundation-l] 300 Euro for excellent Articles: an experiment

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 15:46:40 UTC 2005

In a message dated 8/18/2005 11:44:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jwales at wikia.com writes:

Thanks Jimmy,

As I clarified in a later email, my problem is not in small Wikipedias like
Bambara, where seed money can be necessary to get the project off the ground.
In  fact, I was one of the original people to propose this. Rather, my concern
is  with well established with Wikipedias, like English, German, French,
Italian, or  Japanese, where the money is being used to promote personal or
corporate  interests.

Danny