[Foundation-l] Re: Information flow

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 18 14:47:47 UTC 2005

Anthere wrote:

> What is funny is that it is assumed allright that developers only
> communicate in their area, but it is not allright for others. Why ?

I tried to explain the difference in my earlier message. Basically,
people see developer decisions and actions as more technical than
political (most of the time), so they feel less need to be informed. And
even so there have been plenty of complaints about lack of information
from the developers - usually when something has gone wrong and the
developers are too busy trying to fix it to provide much information
back to the community.

That's all the comment I have time for at the moment. I'll try to
respond to some of the other thoughts and questions floating around later.

--Michael Snow