[Foundation-l] Re: Chapters, deductibility and donation profiles (was Wikimania 2006 - host city contest to open onSeptember 1st 20)

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:58:08 UTC 2005

On 8/18/05, Arne Klempert <klempert at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be very happy if we can work together on other mid- or
> long-term ideas to spend our money. And while we are doing this we
> should give some money for some of the things mentioned above.

What do you think about giving money to some African(s) for improving
some Wikipedia in some African language or to find some Roma (a lot of
Romas from Balkans live in Germany) and to start Wikipedia in some of
Roma languages? Also, there are no yet any Sorbian Wikipedia and all
of Sorbians are German citizens.