[Foundation-l] Re: Wikicooks

Kyle Lutze kylelutze at cox.net
Wed Aug 3 06:40:45 UTC 2005

I've also wanted something like this for a long time, but you must keep
something in mind, we must keep a very very very close eye on vandalism
because it would not be good if somebody knew chemistry and added an
extra ingredient that makes the recipe poisonous.
Just my .02 otherwise I hope it works out

Kyle