[Foundation-l] Wikibreak

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Wed Aug 3 23:32:46 UTC 2005

After thinking it over for a couple of days (as opposed to my previous
overheated runouts) I have decided to go on a wikibreak. I somehow
evaluated it and found that with everything added my pleasure in working
on the wikimedia projects has diminished to zero. There are some
developments to the projects that I do not really like. As people might
have noticed in previous mails.

I will most surely be back ..... it might be tomorrow, it might be next
week it might be in a couple of months. Just need to recharge the
wikibatteries and find the fun in participating in the projects again.
That fun is kinda gone with me for now.

Walter/Waerth