[Foundation-l] [xxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx.xxx: The wikipedia online shop]

Sérgio Ribeiro sr.ribeiro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:16:57 UTC 2005

(This message has been edited in the mailing list archives.)

So, you foward this to the mailing list by mistake or you want our comments
?
If you want comments, I will say something like "If we already have a link
on the nav to the donations page, I think theres no problem with having one
to the shop."

And by the way. What happen to that idea of a mouse pad with wikicode tips ?
I liked the idea.

Edit this page @ http://pt.wikipedia.org