[Foundation-l] Fact-index.com financially supports the Wikimedia Foundation

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 03:59:12 UTC 2004

It might be useful to define different tiers of support, and preferred
(or dare I say, approved) language that sites like Fact-index.com can
use in advertising their "support" for Wikipedia.

That would prevent someone in the future from giving a paltry sum and
claiming they financially support Wikipedia.

-Andrew (User:Fuzheado)