[Foundation-l] Re: A question to all board candidates...

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 09:25:49 UTC 2004

--- Michael Snow <wikipedia at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Anthere wrote:
>
> >I propose a real-life case to all Foundation Board
> >candidates. I expect that all candidates are on
> this
> >mailing list naturally.
> >
> >--------
> >
> >Say, you are on the board of Wikimedia Foundation.
> >So, here she is, bringing the issue on the mailing
> >list, and asking help...

> >Question : what do you do ?
> >
> I apologize for not responding more quickly, and for
> resurrecting the
> topic so late, but since Anthere addressed the
> question to me among
> others, I feel I should respond. I have family
> visiting this weekend, so
> I haven't been able to devote much time to the
> discussion here. The
> penalty I pay is that everyone has said much of what
> I would say already.

There is no reason to apology. Chapter settings is not
something one should do in a hurry, and taking time is
required anyway :-)

> Also, I would ask this person some additional
> questions, to determine
> what kind of help they need. -l

All what comes below are *very good* questions
Michael.

I'd like our hypothetic user to answer to this case
experiment.

Yann ? What do you think ? Can you help Michael
understand what we need ? I think answering these
questions will be very useful to all of us.