[Foundation-l] Re: Erik as backup trustee

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Tue Jun 15 18:25:00 UTC 2004

Viajero-
> But is it true, Erik, that you favor abandoning support for non-English
> wikis because you think everyone should communicate in English?

No, that's not true, Viajero. What I do think is that English should be
the *preferred* language of choice when discussing project-wide policy
matters because it reaches the most diverse and, on the Internet, the
largest possible audience. Quite the opposite of what you say, in fact - I
am interested in *maximizing* support for the non-English wikis (with the
possible exception of Klingon *cough*).

I fail to see what this has to do with this thread.

Erik