_[Foundation-l]_Wikimedia_board_of_trustees_/_La_fondation_Wikimédia

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Mon Jun 14 21:09:46 UTC 2004

Daniel Mayer wrote:

>I agree but I would not like to see this happen too quickly if there are
>objections from any candidate. So far, however, I count three candidates who
>want the figures published and none so far who don't. Let's see what the others
>have to say.

I'd certainly like the figures published, if only out of curiosity to
see how many people voted for me (and how many people voted for everyone
else as well; I'm a rather curious person and like statistics).

Publishing a detailed breakdown would be neat too, as, again, I like
statistics, but that might need some safeguards to avoid giving away
individual votes (for example, publishing vote totals for a language
from which only a handful of people voted would probably be bad).

-Mark