[Foundation-l] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 07:01:52 UTC 2004

This problem with the adress wikilegal-l being
inserted in some messages has been going on for a
while now;

It is a problem with gname, and I have no idea how to
fix it.

I just know that it makes all those prefixed messages
refused by the mailing list system.

I suggested that those still posting to wikilegal-l
remove the adress from their mails, and only post to
foundation-l, so that it does not break the gname
system. But ... :-(

Would anyone caring for mailing list has an idea how
to fix this problem ?

-----

my answer to Michael is at the end of this message :-)

ant

--- Mail Delivery System