[Engineering] Technical Conference 2019 - Call for participant nominations

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed May 29 23:39:37 UTC 2019

Hello all,

As you may have seen, the next Wikimedia Technical Conference[0] is
coming up in November 2019.

It will take place November 12-15th in Atlanta, GA (USA). As announced
at the Hackathon and documented on-wiki[1] this year's event will
focus on the topic of "Developer Productivity".

Like last year, we are looking for diverse stakeholders, perspectives,
and experiences that will help us to make informed decisions. We need
people who can create and architect solutions, as well as those who
will make funding and prioritization decisions for the projects.

See the FAQ for (hopefully) any questions you have:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Conference/2019/FAQ>

Please fill out the survey using this link to nominate yourself or someone
else to attend: <https://forms.gle/CLeGFSMiEasJgEU27>

This survey is conducted via a third-party service, which may make it
subject to additional terms. For more information on privacy and
data-handling, see this survey privacy statement:
<https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Conference_Survey_Privacy_Statement>

This nomination form will remain open between May 29 and June 17, 2018.

If you have any questions, please post them on the event's talk page
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Technical_Conference/2019>.

Thanks!

Greg and the Technical Conference 2019 Program Committee

[0] <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Conference/2019>
[1] <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Conference/2019#Vision_Statement>

--
Greg Grossmeier