[Engineering] [Wikitech-l] Gerrit now automatically adds reviewers

Paladox thomasmulhall410 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 15:00:52 UTC 2019

 The patch i linked in my other email does what you are all suggesting :) (opt out per project).
If done through All-Projects it will opt you out of all projects.
    On Friday, 18 January 2019, 14:44:50 GMT, Daniel Kinzler <dkinzler at wikimedia.org> wrote:

 Am 18.01.19 um 15:25 schrieb Jaime Crespo:
> Let me suggest one workflow that may work with this feature- Adding a
> button, for example, with "Suggest reviewers" which you can press to get
> this effect.

Yes.

It could also be doneautomatically when a patch did not get any attention for a
week or so.

In any case, there should be a way to opt out. Ideally, per project.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform