[Engineering] Analytics Hadoop cluster full shutdown scheduled for Sept 25th

Luca Toscano ltoscano at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 25 11:59:23 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

maintenance just completed, it took a bit more but no issue registered so
far. We weren't able to swap analytics1003 (where Oozie/Hive/etc..) in this
maintenance window, so I'll likely send another email next week to schedule
downtime (not for the entire cluster but mostly for Hive/Oozie only),
please don't hate me :)

If you see any issue please contact us (via
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T203635 or IRC Freenode
#wikimedia-analytics).

Thanks!

Luca