[Engineering] [FYI] Documentation on managing and filtering Phabricator mail notifications

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 3 10:26:26 UTC 2018

Phabricator is noisy. Some folks don't have time to figure out best
practices on their own. I can imagine some folks ignore Phab mail
notifications instead. So I've created

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Help/Managing_mail

Edits and further discussion on its talk page are very welcome (as I do
not use the Gmail web interface), for example if you have set up
filtering and want to share your setup for others. I'd also be
interested to hear from you if you mostly ignore Phab mail.

Gerrit would probably also welcome such a documentation page but I
don't have sufficient knowledge, I'm afraid.

Cheers,
andre

--
Andre Klapper | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/