[Engineering] W3C

Ian Marlier imarlier at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 5 17:26:18 UTC 2018

To follow on to this, the big question around joining the W3C is whether
we'd get enough value out to make it worth our while.  In talking with
current members, they've emphasized that value is really dependent on the
amount of time and effort that you're able to put in.

Given that, I put together a quick survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfC9OT2-Dbg1eDILznodkpFmzHhZCPR0AukzSvP7OjFcSq38Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to gauge interest across the Foundation.  It should only take a couple of
minutes, and it doesn't commit you to anything -- this is just a way for us
to figure out whether we should invest in nailing down the details of
membership.

The survey is here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfC9OT2-Dbg1eDILznodkpFmzHhZCPR0AukzSvP7OjFcSq38Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks!