[Engineering] 1.31.0-wmf.23 MediaWiki train rollback

Tyler Cipriani tcipriani at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 1 00:14:51 UTC 2018

Hi all!

Wednesday Train update: we're currently running 1.31.0-wmf.23 on group0
only, so we're a day behind schedule.

I decided to rollback based on a particularly noisy notice[0]. The right
folks are already aware and working on it (thanks all!).

Reminder that we have a task for each train rollout to track (potential)
blockers[1]. You can follow that task to track future progress.

Additional reminder that you can use the "Wikimedia MediaWiki versions"[2]
tool on Toolforge to know which wikis have which version at any time.

Choo Choo,
-- Tyler

[0]. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T188555>
[1]. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T183962>