[Engineering] [Ops] [Wikitech-ambassadors] MW Train status: Incomplete rollout, blocked on two issues

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 24 10:18:05 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 10:54 AM Runa Bhattacharjee <
rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Meanwhile, the Language team did monitor the conversation and based on
> that expected the patches to be reverted to unblock the train.

Hi Runa,

T199941 (Fatal MWException in Babel: "Language::isValidBuiltInCode must be
passed a string") is the only remaining blocker for the train. I see some
activity at the task (commit merges, deployments) but the task is still
open, UBN and a subtask of T191059 (1.32.0-wmf.13 deployment blockers),
making it a blocker.

If the issue is resolved, please resolve the phabricator task. If there is
still some cleanup to do, but it's not blocking the train, please remove
the task from T191059 blockers.

Thanks,

Željko