[Engineering] [Wikitech-l] Phabricator spam - account approval requirement enabled

Tyler Cipriani tcipriani at wikimedia.org
Sun Jul 1 19:25:21 UTC 2018

I wrote a short, quick fixer script that is terrible, but is saving me
some time in fixing some tasks today.

I figured I'd share the script[0] on this list even thought it's very
very (very) alpha and was written very quickly.

Thank you to everyone looking at and thinking about this issue.

-- Tyler

[0].  <https://gist.github.com/thcipriani/9b09ca451852ac09ff924220b7770c1b>