[Engineering] Fwd: MediaWiki page MediaWiki-Vagrant has been changed by ZFilipin (WMF)

Brion Vibber bvibber at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 26 18:25:42 UTC 2017

If you did upgrade and are struck by this, there's a workaround here:
https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues/9090#issuecomment-338084000

Fix is in upstream vagrant repo, but hasn't been released yet.

(The actual problem is that they hardcoded which VirtualBox versions to
look for, and it doesn't look for 5.2.)

-- brion