[Engineering] Minor change to SWAT windows

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 19 18:06:05 UTC 2017

tl;dr: I have removed the Tuesday 19:00 UTC SWAT window from the
deployment calendar due to conflicts. Pick one of the other 11 SWAT
windows.

The (current) Tuesday 19:00 UTC SWAT window is directly before the 20:00
UTC MediaWiki train window.

The nature of SWAT windows meant that the state of the deployed
MW+Extension+Config code was changing while the creation of the new MW
train version (eg: 1.29-wmf.8) was happening. This causes delays and
confusion.

The simple solution is to not have a normal SWAT window at that time.
Other deploys (eg Services) are fine to happen at that time which is why
I didn't just extend the MW train window to include that earlier hour.

Luckily, you still have 11 SWAT windows to choose from. :)

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |