[Engineering] Volunteers Needed!!: Small Group Dinners Developer Summit

Rachel Farrand rfarrand at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 4 00:36:15 UTC 2017

Hello!

Can you help lead small group dinners on Monday evening of the Developer
Summit?

*All you need to do: *
1) Pick a restaurant somewhere in SF that you like (or further away if you
want to be adventurous!)
2) Choose a group size limit and make a reservation if needed
3) Fill out this page with details about your dinner:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_
Summit_2016/Dinner_sign-up

Make sure to include meeting time, info, and type of transportation needed.
You can leave directly from the Developer Summit at 5:30, you can leave
from WMF HQ any time from 6:10pm+, you can meet at Club Quarters hotel and
leave from there.

You get $25pp. This goes towards food, drinks, tax, tip, taxi rides, etc.
Anything in excess of $25pp should be paid directly by the dinner-group
participants.

If you are able to do this, it would be a great help. You will get free
dinner and get to help facilitate new relationships between remote staff,
sf based staff and volunteers. :)

Any questions? Please let me know! We will need 10 volunteers!
Rachel Farrand