[Engineering] Long running tasks/scripts now included on [[wikitech:Deployments]]

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 20 22:50:08 UTC 2016

<quote name="Aaron Schulz" date="2016-09-20" time="15:31:44 -0700">
> How far ahead of time must entries be added?

I trust most people's best judgement here :)

But, as soon as you have an idea of when you'll do it is the best time
to do it. Obviously if the task will impact others and/or require no
other deploys at the same time that should be scheduled further in
advance (~1 week) than something that is low-risk and will be completed
in 2-3 hours.

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |