[Engineering] No MediaWiki train deployment next week (US Holiday/short week)

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 16 19:33:47 UTC 2016

Hello all,

A quick note that next week is Thanksgiving in the US. As such the week
is shorter (only 3 days) and we will NOT be rolling out a new version of
MediaWiki.

We will have the normal SWAT windows on Monday and Tuesday (but not
Wednesday, as that is effectively a "Friday"). Those SWATs are only for
important fixes; don't even think about using them as a way of getting
around the lack of a train.

Details:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments#Week_of_November_21st

Best,

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |