[Engineering] What are the main edit-review tools?

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Mon May 9 19:50:12 UTC 2016

Aaron,

French Wikipedia uses LiveRC
<https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:LiveRC> with a similar
behavior as you describe for Huggle: edits made with that tool are tagged (
example
<https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Legolas&curid=66404&diff=126026798&oldid=126026776>),
and people can use it to send invites
<https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Discussion_utilisateur:Paolo_Cremona&curid=9997766&diff=126025492&oldid=126025488>
to the "Forum des nouveaux" (the tea-house like on fr.wp). LiveRC is
avaliable on +10 wikis. If your tool is easy to use, we may have access to
more data and compare the different habits.

Same for Huggle on other wikis: we just have to identify the type of
messages we are looking for, right?

Benoît

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison