[Engineering] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Code review office hours (was Re: Improving Wikimedia's Code Review process)

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 31 20:33:15 UTC 2016

Forwarding to engineering@ to get more visibility from WMF engineers who
have +2 and/or who want to experiment with a possible way of doing
code-review office hours.

There's a vote on the task to show your interest if you have it:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T128371

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Greg Grossmeier <greg at wikimedia.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----