[Engineering] Gerrit downtime this Monday!

Chad Horohoe chorohoe at wikimedia.org
Mon Jul 25 05:45:59 UTC 2016

Hi!

So things are back up. Took a tad longer than expected.

Big caveat: something is up with the Phabricator bridge and it's not logging
what's up. I'll look at it first thing after I've gotten a few hours of
sleep :)

Other than that, everything seems to be going great. Zuul is getting along
just
fine with Gerrit so changes are getting their tests run. IRC bot is back
too.

Your SSH connections to Gerrit *might* complain about the host verification.
While the host key has remained the same, the IP address shifted. You can
either delete or update the offending line in your ~/.ssh/known_hosts if
your
client does have trouble with it.

Thanks again to Daniel, Antoine and Jaime for their help today.

-Chad