[Engineering] [Labs-l] New [[Main Page]] for Wikitech

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 29 16:35:37 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Alex Monk <krenair at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice. What is needed to get other labs projects listed on the front page
> like tools?

An edit? :) I'd love to see portals created for Beta Cluster and
deployers for example. I'm sure there are some other really useful
projects in Labs that could use highlighting as well. Tool Labs ended
up with top billing based on my presumption that it is the most widely
used Labs project and one of the top reasons that a new viewer who
isn't already familiar with finding things on wikitech would end up
there.

I need to kill my table formatting and replace it with something that
is actually mobile friendly too. The page I made looks horrible on my
phone. :(

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA