[Engineering] Please provide feedback on suggested improvements to the Code of Conduct

Matthew Flaschen mflaschen at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 24 01:44:45 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone who’s helped work on the Code of Conduct so far.

People have brought up issues they feel were missed when working on
"Unacceptable behavior" (
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Draft#Unacceptable_behavior
) and "Report a problem" (
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Draft#Report_a_problem ).
  Consultants have also suggested changes in these same sections.

These are important sections, so please take a look at the proposed
changes (
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Code_of_Conduct/Draft#Suggested_changes).
  I apologize that this feedback arrived later than planned, but I think
this will create a better document.

If you prefer to give your opinion privately, feedback via e-mail is
welcome at conduct-discussion at wikimedia.org.

Thanks,

Matt Flaschen