[Engineering] Dev Summit: Last Min Participation Spots

Rachel Farrand rfarrand at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 23 01:38:17 UTC 2016

Hi Engineering,

Woo-Hoo! After extensively reviewing our event budget it looks like we have
space to do a few last minute additions to the Developer Summit for WMF
staff who will be in SF and did not originally register for the event but
are interested now that we have posted the program.

I have also BCCed a few people who I am guessing might be interested in
taking advantage of this based on their inquiries.

If you would like to join the summit I will need an email from you by 1pm
SF time tomorrow which includes the following things. After that point
there will be no further exceptions. If your email does not include the
following information you will also be out of luck!:

   - Specific days you are planning to attend (Monday, Tuesday and/or
   Wednesday)
   - Specific times that overlap with meals that you are planning to attend
   (Breakfast / lunch)
   - For you to read through the WMF friendly space policy
   <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Friendly_space_policy> and in your
   email response to me include the sentence: "I (your name) have read and
   agree to abide by the WMF Friendly Space Policy"

If you are one of these last minute registrations please note that you will
need to find your own transportation
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit/2017/transport>
to the Developer Summit as we are not able to adjust shuttle bus capacity
at this time.

To help out!:

   - Please do NOT expect last minute registrations for future events
   - Please do NOT consider dropping in on the event if you are not
   registered and confirmed
   - Please DO participate remotely
   <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit/2017/Remote_Participation>
   if you are not attending!