[Engineering] Bug reports about on-wiki email not being delivered

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 31 15:30:43 UTC 2016

This is still an issue creating tension / attention in communities,
recently in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T136468

Who could describe in that task the current situation and lay out the
(non-)available options for users expecting their emails to arrive? :-/

Thanks in advance.

andre

--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler