[Commons-l] [[Commons:Administrator permission for statistics]]

Fredrik Josefsson fred_chessplayer at yahoo.se
Tue Sep 19 08:20:38 UTC 2006

There was a bot who was supposed to send a bulletin to
all admins. It went to all admins alphabetical, but
halted at [[user:Howcheng]]. I don't think it was
restarted again.

The bulletin said two things. First it adverticed the
Administrators' noticeboard (
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Administrators'_noticeboard
). Second, it said this:

" If you consent for statistics to be published about
your actions as an administrator, please sign here:
[[Commons:Administrator permission for statistics]]. "
( see
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Administrator_permission_for_statistics
)

Since most people didn't get the bulletin, I'm posting
this message again here on the mailinglist.

You can see the original bulletin on
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Orgullobot/commands/message-adminstats

/ Fred-Chess