[Commons-l] Uploading files beyond the size limit

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 14 07:28:13 UTC 2006

Those who have a need to  upload files beyond the current size limit
may now contact me by e-mail to do so. I have set up an FTP server
where these files can be uploaded, and will transfer them manually to
the Wikimedia servers using my shell account. However, I'm currently
only handing out the FTP access data on request.

--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.