[Commons-l] Project completed

Cary Bass bastique at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 22 23:35:59 UTC 2006

I noticed that [[Category:One Hundred Poets]] was in there.  It looks,
however, that all of these images should in fact be jpeg files, because
png-8 format is making them into monsters of files.  I'm uploading rotated
versions of jpeg files and marking the originals as {{superseded}}.

Cary Bass
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Bastique

[[Category:Images requiring rotation]] has had all approximately 150 images
rotated back to proper viewing this week. I left the category and there
should be more coming in to fill the article and be worked on. I also
created a category for Vietnam War Memorial photographs and catelogued the
existing ones that were in neither article nor category other than Vietnam
War, which seemed innapropriate.

Wayne Ray