[Commons-l] some statistics

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 14:33:40 UTC 2006

> > They're still not easy because half the time the tag is wrong, or the
> > uploader was never notified or something stupid... but they're easIER.
> >
> http://tools.wikimedia.de/~magnus/bad_old_ones.php

Note CatScan aborts after 1000 entries, so it won't be very useful for
this evil huge category. (I think we will change it.)

Hot damn, Magnus...I thought I had found my idol and his name was
Duesentrieb...now I  question my faith ;)

Seriously, this is really nice. Really. Nice. We've got to package
these better to the existing admins.

We are getting closer and closer to the easy life! (Tag, Warn, Delete)
Those 12,000 don't feel so insurmountable now.

Did I mention "thank-you"? :)

(also, any time you feel like a challenge... most things on
[[Commons:Bugs]] would like a workaround :))

Brianna